Jerry Jerry

It's not animation or art - but

It's humorous and what EVERYONE HAS MISINTERPRETED -- is that it's because of the animation. You can admit yourself, there wasn't that much animation to it. Maybe a total of 25 scenes actually drawn.

I just wish people could recognize IT WAS THE EDITING. Edits can make anything good, boring, funny, romantic, horrific, etc. I'm just glad they used it right in this flash. Just a note to you who thinks the art or animation was awesome in the movie. The creator could admit it was good, but nothing spectacular. It's just the edits that made it fun. And I'm glad it is, it's refreshing.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Great could-be-but-not ingame cinematics!

I really mean this -- games need ingame cinematics & story just like yours you have here. I've watched 3 and plan to watch up to the latest episode, but you need to know that an actual game company would probably consider your artistic and storylines you have here. And since you actually do Nintendo and Sega's popular characters and intertwine them to make it work well - almost like they were meant to confront each other - it only seems like the next step would be to do this for real in their games.

The best I can base this off of would be the orignial Super Mario RPG for the SNES with all characters coming together and fighting this new force unleashed in their world. If there were a sequel to that original game, I think this story could very well be just that.

It's great work so far and I love the animations you have created AND the ones you have borrowed from other games (Mega Man X's dirt scutter). I also enjoy the music you borrowed such as Metroid Fusion in the second episode and then Blast Corps from N64. Great use of music!

Noah - A Short Film Noah - A Short Film

Reason its a 6...

Just like any short film out there, of course its going to try and make some ground of what you, the artist, believes it is. Pretend you're watching this for the first time though, what are you going to expect?

Well thing is, I don't expect a whole lot from "short films." (noir style, that's what this is) I'm still waiting for that one to prove me wrong.

What this means is, you're going to artsy to the point where anything could mean anything. And chances are, if you want US to see something good (since you are hopeful that we all will like it) then at least check it out for yourself and make it interesting - creative, but not to the point where boxes fall out of the sky dude... c'mon, you're just trying too hard there to make sense of what's going on.

Your technical side is strong though, art direction is good as well. But as for the editing pace and idea -- understand those 2 before all else. Art is something ever changing, but when your perspective isn't spoken clearly, we won't understand. That's not good.

Siard responds:

Thanks man!:)

Eggs for Easter Eggs for Easter

Heh... Good...

Man I'd be scared as hell if I were that egg. But either way, you did a pretty good job with this. Except, it just... feels like there's something lacking that... Could be thrown in. Anyhow, work on perfecting those drawing skills since they seem like they can be improving toward a smoother look.

Soxer's attack Soxer's attack

Hmm

Well, if it were only longer...and if it only made sense...but otherwise... it's not bad.

The Samurai (intro) The Samurai (intro)

lol...Dude...

Um, why submit an INTRO to a movie with no movie at the end of it? This doesn't deserve to go on NG. I gave it somewhat of a score because it had potential....but I think you're a moron if you think THAT was a long intro... Might've taken YOU a long time to do it. Get thinking on what movies really are.

Ki Ki

What the...

Lol, i hope this is a joke flash because that was pretty dumb. Um, the music in the background did not at all fit this... that was a ballad song... if anything, be smarter and choose a song that is faster paced so it matches the faster paced animation...

As for following what's happening... Who can?! This doesn't make much sense except it looks like anime and the recordings were very bad quality. I wouldn't bother with making another part, because why would you wanna see another part?

ssj3goldengohan responds:

Hey I go the soundfile of the movie so i can't change the music!!!
K and i going to make another animation it might be in the cell games or the kid buu saga i don't know Yet!!!!

-random all- -random all-

Good Work

This flash has very very fluid animation... nothing to comment on graphic or style-wise. I found it pretty funny when the little tiny grenade went up to one of the stick guys and just blew up right after like 3 random deaths, hahaha. Man, if only other flash movies had this style ... Keep it up! I wanna see more from ya!

SFN - Weapon Of Choice SFN - Weapon Of Choice

Graphics > Content? NEVER!

I could care less about how the video looks, wtf was the point of this? The guy gets up and dances around to music. Okay, sure... it may have been what looked to be what was in the video for the song. But I mean honestly, why make a flash about a guy dancing around and doing all this crap that provokes no thought whatsoever... And yes, I don't care if it's supposed to be a plot where just a guy dances around for your entertainment, I find better content that's BLAMMED! No exception... graphics were pretty well done, but holy crap... Don't make a movie that can only stand on a kind of good graphic level and absolutely nothing interesting in content... or rather annoying content.

The Metcalf Syndrome The Metcalf Syndrome