Ongaku Ongaku

I know why there's a problem, but fixable

I really like it. And it works very well when you are performing more "instrumental" notes instead of "beats." What I mean is, when you RELEASE the key, it works fine. I get that, but in terms of lining that up with beats?

No. That's not exactly "rythmatic." Rythm is about timing of hitting the note, and releasing is a totally different thing. It throws you off and you can't ever hit the notes exactly on beat because of that. Meaning -- in order to play this correct, you have to be early with every note.

That's a bad thing. But I imagine, easily fixable. Just change the event to when you press the key DOWN and all is done. The scoop thing I don't understand if it makes ANY difference, because it just proves "hey, I can hold down this key for 5 seconds before a note comes up, but not if accompanied by 8 other ones in a row - I'm dead when that happens." I can't deny it's bad, so I do still like it. Just... bad tendency to have to hit a note earlier than needed.

I'm a drummer, any musician knows coming in early or late sucks... or blows, whatever your gender is.

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Sad thing is...

This is probably the best "Rock Out" game I've seen, though it's pretty hard as balls if you don't get used to the controls ASAP. Seems pretty fun though, I have to say I'm impressed! That's saying alot since I hate all the other submissions! I mean, really...hate them with a passion.

uncle sam fights back! uncle sam fights back!

F***ing retard

Show some respect, I mean holy crap. You upload this on 9-11 and expect it to not have a low score? Anyway, game is stupid and takes forever to begin with.